Manual call points connect to non-addressable fire detection control and indicating equipment, or to addressable fire detection control and indicating equipment that can accept non-addressable devices.
A pressure-activated displacement element provides a safe and convenient way for building occupants to manually initiate a fire alarm condition.
Resetting the manual call point is achieved by inserting a key through the underside of the unit to replace the operating face to the quiescent position.
The 460 range of manual call points provide fire detection and alarm system designers with a Standards-compliant, economical product for life safety and property protection applications.
· pressure activated displacement element provides a safe user experience;
· integral alarm indicator available;
· resettable with simple key operation;
· suitable for indoor use;
· wide operating voltage range;
· compatible with 2-wire and 4-wire fire detection and alarm systems;
· easy installation;
· low maintenance.
You can find the product by unique code: 460-002.
|Mounting method||Surface mounting;|
|Other features||12/24V, 2-wire, 0/470-ohms EOL, N/O|
|Includes||Key for resetting|