The 4001 non-addressable control and indicating equipment forms the central part of a fire detection and alarm system. The 2-wire 4001 is compatible with Numens non-addressable devices.
- advanced algorithms provide analogue detection discrimination;
- surface-mount device (SMD) circuit board design
- high immunity against unwanted alarms;
- stable smoke sensing chamber. No adjustment or replacement required;
- sleek low-profile housing design;
- dual LEDs for 360° visibility;
- DC 24 V operation;
- convenient 2-wire connection;
- easy installation with simple address setting DIP switches;
- available with 125 usable detector address settings per loop when connected to Numens control and indicating equipment;
- optional remote LED output;
- low maintenance.
You can find the product by unique code: 4001-02.